Monday, July 29, 2013

Blush - July


$24.95 with a monthly subscription
Let me know if you are interested in trying it and I can get you a $10 gift card.

The box:
Everything came in this cute sack:
The Goods:
My Mystery Gift and free sample. A concealer brush which will come in handy and eye cream.
This is a buildable hairspray, meaning one squirt for a light hold or several squirts for a firmer hold. I'm not sure how this differs from any other hairspray but I can definitely use it.
$16.70
This is made with Arctic Cloudberry, and whatever that is it sounds cool. It also a very pleasant smell.
$8.23
This pack comes with 10 towelettes. It goes on clear, not like you are actually painting it on your face. I didn't notice anything drastic, which is a good thing. I don't want to suddenly look like an Oompa-Loompa.
$15.27
(it's not been on my face for about 20 minutes and I'm experiencing tingling/itchiness. I do not have sensitive skin so this is concerning)
This is a pretty purply color with color flecks.
$18
This one has SPF 15 in it, so I'll try it out. I hate having to use multiple products and I prefer the all-in-ones. 
$24.95
BioElements Quick Refiner
An alpha-hydroxy acid resurfacer. I used it, didn't really see a difference.
This might be my favorite item in the box. It's a good color for me, plus it's fairly sheer. 
$15.86
So it comes out to about $99 when I use Amazon prices. I noticed that the prices on the Blush website are considerably higher. I definitely got a good value for the subscription price, but I wouldn't say I'm wowed by anything in the box. Not sure if I will continue this one. Again, let me know if you would like a $10 gift card, I can email it to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment