Monday, October 14, 2013

MommiesFirst

It's MommiesFirst time! My favorite baby box. Each month is $30 or a little less if you sign up for a longer term.
 The Box
 The note from Lorena. This months box is titled Baby Firsts and it's all about my little man making big leaps in his development.
 The best info cards by far.
Okay, so I really just don't get these. Why not put pants on? And while the colors are gender neutral for some reason they just seem girly to me. 
I'm very happy about this item. I am sure it will come in use, and I may even want more.
The only thing that bums me out about these is that I just purchase the exact same ones a few days prior. 
This is an all natural topical pain reliever geared towards accident prone toddlers. We are just getting into the serious crashes around here and I haven't had a chance to test this out. 
From previous posts you know I'm a huge Avaha fan. So I was very excited to see this product. 

This months value was $45.33. Pretty good for the $30 spent. This definitely wasn't my favorite MommiesFirst box, but they can't all be fabulous. Right now MommiesFirst only goes up to 12 months so we are quickly aging out. I'm impatiently waiting the announcement that they are expanding. 

No comments :

Post a Comment