Monday, November 4, 2013

Wantable Intimates

Wantable is a monthly subscription that offers a makeup box, intimates box, and an accessory box. Right now they also have 3 Holiday Boxes to choose from. Subscriptions are $36 per month. Wantable has quickly become one of my favorite boxes. They also have one of the best return policies - if you don't like it just send it back, no questions asked. 
The Box
MukLuks Tights $21
I received a pair of these last month and they are SO soft.
 Argoz Socks $15
I also received a pair of these last month (pink) and love them. 
 Braze Flash Tape $8
I try not to wear things anymore that require tape. 
Betsey Johnson Slip $65
This is cute, but I don't think my boobs would have fit into this in middle school.

While I love the socks I don't love the rest of the box. I will never use the slip or the tape. I received a very similar pair of tights last month and I don't wear them all that often. I think I'm going to take advantage of their return policy and send this one back. I'm still a huge fan, though, and I look forward to next month.

No comments :

Post a Comment