Friday, May 31, 2013

Petit Vour - May

This month I received my first Petit Vour box. They sell themselves as a cruelty free luxury product subscription. Here's what it looks like:



The box is super cute. There is an info card that explains this month is about Rejuvenation. It also explains that they are offering a 10% discount on all full size products on their website. The back of the card gives details on all the products in the box.



Sante 24 HR Balance Cream
Face cream made with acai and camellia oils. I love these types of samples since they are great for travel. It promises to make my skin velvety soft. We shall see....



Misa Nail Lacquer - Looking for Trouble $7.50
This polish is free of dibutyl, phthalate, formaldehyde, and toluene. I don't know what most of those are nor have I ever been concerned with what is in my nail polish, but I'll tell you this..... I LOVE the color :)


Acure Organic Shampoo and Conditioner:
I haven't used these yet but they smell fantastic. Sort of a cherry almond scent. Plus, they've got Moroccan Argan Oil which I've been hearing so much about.



Zen Society Tea Tree Facial Cleanser
Eco-friendly and vegan it's supposed to cool and brighten tired skin. I haven't slept in months due to a new kid and it shows. I wonder if this will help?


Go Raw Spirulina Energy Bar - $1.19
The ingredients are Sprouted Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Banana, Organic Coconut, Organic Dates, and Organic Spirulina. I really wanted to like this because I have a horrible junk food snack habit. But I just couldn't get it down. 



Tsi-La Organic Perfume
Described as delicious and mischievous, seductive and inviting. It is very oily. And it smells like fruity candy. Neither of those is necessarily a bad thing. I probably wouldn't buy a bottle but I'll use the sample as an every day scent.




Subscriptions start out at $15 a month, a little less if you opt for a 3 month or year long plan. They also offer a points system for reviewing the products you receive as well as referrals. Check them out at petitvour.com and email contact@petitvour.com and tell them wherethesubmarinetakesus sent you!

No comments :

Post a Comment