Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bulu Box - June Weight Loss

Bulu is a monthly subscription service that provides health, nutrition, and weight loss supplements. They have two options: the regular box and the weight loss box. I received the weight loss box. 




BioVi Probiotic - the box indicates 30 pills, there are actually only 2 inside.
BluCetin - Hangover pills, could've used these a week ago.
FlapJacked Protein Pancakes - Looking forward to trying these but I expect them to be horrible.
Shapeology Burn Blend - This is another one of those things I won't take right now because I'm breastfeeding and I don't want to jack up my kid.
EatGreen Tea - "super antioxidant".

I purchased 3 months of Bulu for a total of $15. I have not been impressed. They do have a fantastic points system and I will be ordering Fit 'N Crisp Bars to use up my points before canceling.

No comments :

Post a Comment