Sunday, June 23, 2013

Birchbox - June

Birchbox is a monthly subscription that provides high end beauty and lifestyle samples. They have a women's box for $10/month and a men's box for $20/month.






The Goods....


Beauty Protector
Protect & Detangle

I have short hair, and Birchbox knows this. I have no use for a detaingler.


Antica Farmacista
Body Moisturizer in Grapefruit

This one strikes out for me. I HATE the smell of grapefruit.


29 Preserves Skin Care Collection
Cream Cleanser, Serum Extract, Eye Emulsion, Night Moisture


Postcards
These are kinda cute. If I was creative I could probably come up with something to do with them.


Glee Gum
I don't chew gum very often but this stuff is sugar free and contains xylitol (it's good for your teeth) so I'll carry this in my purse.


Color Club
I love bright summer color polishes and this one is no exception. It'll look a lot better on me once I've got a little summer color. Something about neon colors on pasty white feet just doesn't work for me.


Birchbox has been a bit off the mark for me the past couple months. It hasn't been very exciting. But then I'm the one who filled out my preferences.... so maybe I'm just totally boring (it's not you, it's me). Maybe I'll go in a switch it up. Either way I'm sticking with Birchbox for now.

Birchbox



No comments :

Post a Comment