Monday, June 24, 2013

Ipsy - June

Ipsy is a monthly subscription that sends you beauty products in a cute little makeup bag. It runs $10/month or you can pay for 11 months and get 1 free!


I love this mailer. I've kept all of them with hopes of reusing them. So cute.


A nice wild print this month.



Cailyn Gel Eyeliner
$21
This may be my favorite item this month because I dig gel eyeliner. Eyeliner always seems to melt right off of me but gel stays put. I also like that I got a grey color and not black. I can wear grey day to day but black is a bit too dramatic for my light coloring.


J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette
$4.49
I assumed this was an eye shadow palette - but I guess it's body glitter. I'm kind of past the point in my life where I would wear body glitter, and that kinda makes me sad. That being said, I saw an awesome pic of some nail art on the Ipsy site that used this glitter and I'd love to try it.


There is no way mine would look this good... but it looks cool, right?


NYX Rouge Cream Blush
$6
I am typically not a fan of cream blush. Mostly I think it is because I just can't seem to apply it correctly.  This blush is really red so it's even trickier to get it to look natural and not like I'm a clown. I'm going to keep trying because I don't wear blush often enough.



Starlooks Lip Pencil
$12
I actually needed this lip liner. I seem to only have bright colored ones and I have been telling myself to get a more natural color.


Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter
$18
An eye highlighter/concealer. I've been using it under my eyes and I'm impressed.

For some reason I was thinking of canceling this subscription. Mostly because I'm collecting all these makeup bags and I don't know what to do with them. Now that I look at the value of this months bag that would be pretty stupid of me. $60 of product for $10? You've won me over Ipsy.

No comments :

Post a Comment