Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nature Box - June


NatureBox is a monthly subscription that offers healthy snacks. I got a good deal on 2 boxes through earndit.com (you earn points for working out) so I thought I would give it a try. I really did not have high expectations. I love me some Oreo's. Or anything chocolate. Or super sugary. "Healthy" snacks have really not worked out for me. Let me tell you, I was blown away by this box. It has taken all of my willpower to not devour this whole box in 1 day.


The Box


First Look
I was still skeptical at this point. It looks healthy. That can't be a good sign.


Banana Bread Granola
It would have been hard to go wrong on this one for me. I love bananas, banana bread, and granola. That being said, this granola is super sweet, which I love :) 


Whole Wheat Raspberry Figgy Bars
These just sounded disgusting to me. I was wrong! Love them!! 


Lemon Meringue Wafers
These things are THE BOMB. I'm not a huge lemon flavor fan. But I do love lemon meringue pie. I thinks it's the added sweetness. These wafers are lemony but sweet, too. They totally hit the spot for my late night sweet snack craving.


Taj Mahal Snack Mix
I probably would not have picked these myself, but they are yummy. Ate the whole bag in the middle of the night after dealing with a screaming infant and a dog who peed on the floor during the tropical storm Andrea passing by :(


Italian Bistro Pretzels
Another winner for me. And i don't like pretzels!!



This is definitely a subscription I will be continuing. I may even upgrade to the family size for $10 more per month. Is it bad that I plan on eating that whole box myself? But if I don't buy any other snacks it's okay, right?

If you would like to try out NatureBox just follow this link and get $10 off your first month!!

No comments :

Post a Comment