Saturday, June 22, 2013

Seriously Saturday

What is Seriously Saturday? It's a bunch of things that drive me batty. I missed last week since I was on vacation so here are two weeks worth:

House guests who give very limited notice - like a day. I have a 4 month old. Plus two dogs. And I rarely have visitors since we live in the middle of no where. I need a few days to get my house presentable enough for you to come and stay! And btw, I might have plans. Thanks for checking.

"Friends" who constantly cancel plans with you really drive me up the wall. I've got a couple of these who I now just expect to cancel last minute..... I really just need to drop these people.

Will my kid EVER sleep through the night? I have serious doubts right now.

Are parents seriously still opting to NOT vaccinate their kids? How reckless and socially irresponsible could you be?

Who the hell gets married in Georgia in August? My friends, that's who. It's going to be HOTTTTTT!.

What is going on with my Patriots? Gronk, Welker, now Hernandez? And we picked up Tebow? What??

That's a wrap for this Seriously Saturday.

No comments :

Post a Comment