Friday, August 9, 2013

Bulu

With Bulu Box you can choose their regular subscription or the weight loss option. This is a weight loss box and I was surprised to see it because I thought my 3 month subscription was up? I'm glad I did get it because this one was by far better than any of the others I've received. Bulu is $10 per month. You can use the code FIRSTFREE to get it for free!

The Box:
bulu
The Goods:
weight loss
PowerBar Energy Blends
These are for before, during, and after exercise. I got to say though, I'm kinda surprised to see they have no protein in them.
power bar
Naturade Total Soy
A meal replacement shake to help lose weight. I need to try this ASAP!
weight loss shake
Zellies Xylitol Gum
I'm pro Xylitol. I know, that's a weird statement. 
Rivalus Short Cutz
So the description says something about shrinking fat. Sounds good. I'm done breastfeeding so I can finally start testing out all this weird stuff.
Vivarin
Ok, I haven't seen Vivarin since high school! Remember those days trying to finish a paper at the last possible minute??
The info card

If you are interested in signing up for Bulu you can do so HERE. Don't forget to use the code FIRSTFREE.

No comments :

Post a Comment