Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Glossy

$21 per month
JulyMag to save 15% off any subscription.

The Box:
glossy
A box inside of a box. This is definitely reusable.
glossy box
My bow didn't hold up so well.
subscription
The Theme:
Info Card:
The Goods:
Absolute MakeUp Cleansing Tissues
I use cleansing tissues almost daily so these will definitely be used.
Acai Deep Conditioning Masque
Baker Street Nail Polish
This is the cutest little bottle of nail polish. I actually wish more nail polish came this small because I don't think I have ever used an entire bottle.
Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum
I recently let me husband use the rest of another blemish cream I had so I'm happy to see this.
Bvlgari Shampoo and Shower Gel
The smell is so-so. I may regift. 
OPI Nail Polish
This was a free gift I received due to the special at the time I signed up. I love OPI and this color is great.
opi
I'm on the fence about Glossy Box. I wasn't blown away. If you want to sign up you can do so HERE.









No comments :

Post a Comment