Wednesday, August 14, 2013

OrangeGlad

My OrangeGlad box showed up today and it seems like it took forever! I signed up in early July. I was super excited about this box because I have a total sweet tooth. The box is $21.95 per month and you can use the code YUMMY10 for 10% off.

I do appreciate the Priority Mail.
subscription treat
 A box within a box....
orangeglad
 First Look
All together now

 Chocolate Cake Bites
Pineapple Coconut Biscotti
 Kettle Corn
 Chocolate Sprinkles Crispycakes
 Lemon Frosted Sugar Cookies
 Honey Dipper
 Ingredients
 I'm super impressed this was included this along with info onhow soon you need to consume the items. Those chocolate cakes bites need to be eaten this week. Well, if you insist.
 While there are plenty of good things in this box I can't help but be slightly disappointed because last months box looked fantastic. I'll eat everything in this box, but I'll also share it with my husband which means I'm not in love with it. I was also disappointed to be billed for the second month before I ever received the first. I contacted customer service and I was very pleased by the response I got from Angela. She told me to try out this first box and if I wasn't happy they would refund September. She also offered to change my billing date so these overlaps wouldn't happen. I'm not sold on it yet, but I'll definitely give it another month. I get all this healthy snack boxes, I need to balance it out, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment