Sunday, September 22, 2013

Citrus Lane for Baby Boy plus Coupon

Citrus Lane is a babies/kids box that ranges from $21 to $25 depending on how long you sign up for. I aged my kid a couple months hoping to get some items that were more useful to us. So this box is for a 9 month old boy.
citrus lane
The Box
kids subscription
The Goods
charley harper
$7.96
This is a cute board book. Not really a story book for bedtime but a daytime book to read and let the little man explore.
$8.50
I love Skip Hop, but this toy seems a little young for my man. The age guidelines say for ages 0+. B seems more interested in observing his surroundings than playing with anything we attach to his stroller.
episencial
I love Episencial and this will definitely be used in our house.... after the ten other bottles of body wash that we have.
soothing cream
$11
We are totally lucky in that Little Man has no skin issues. We haven't even had a bit of diaper rash. None the less, I'm sure we can use this.
julep
Coco Polish from Julep
$11.20 - $14
This one is hard to assign a value, because when you sign up for Julep you get free polish. Not this color, though. If you are a Maven (member) you can get it for $11.20. If not, it's $14. Regardless, it's brown and I am not a fan.
burpy
Occasionally, Citrus Lane offers "add-on" items. They send out a link to some optional items you can pay for. It was all Aden & Anais stuff this time. Some of the prices are pretty good, sometimes you can find comparable prices at Amazon. I absolutely love Burpy Bibs and these were cheaper than Amazon currently has. I really hope someday I have a girl just so I can buy all the cute girly prints, too.

So, this wasn't my favorite month for Citrus Lane. The value of the box was $46.18 (not including Burpy Bibs) so that is pretty awesome for the $21 I paid. I've decided to age up Little Man even more to at least a year old. Hopefully, that'll help. Here's also hoping they don't offer Aden & Anais add-ons again because I freakin love the stuff and can't stop myself from buying more. 

Use code HALFOFF to do just that.

No comments :

Post a Comment