Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Orange Glad and Coupon!

Oh, OrangeGlad, you've done it again. Really, I think I'm in love with you. For $21.95 per month you get oh so yummy sweets delivered right to you.
 The Box
Inside
spice cookie
These are pretty cookies. So pretty I almost didn't want to eat them, but I did. I love me some chai and spice cookies so I enjoyed these.
lemon cookie
As discussed previously, I'm no fan of lemon anything. Of course I still ate this cookie. While I did not enjoy the lemoniness I did love how soft and fluffy this cookie was. I would really like to try some other varieties from this company.
Love Love Love shortbread and Love Love Love chocolate. This was a total winner for me. I just noticed they have pumpkin shortbread on their website. Yum.
cake pop
Now this is what I'm talking about. I can't actually have Oreo's in the house because I will devour the entire bag in one sitting. Mixes into a cake? In this awesome push pop? This is the winner.
nougat
I'm not really sure why I didn't get a pick of the nougat, but I had to steal this one off the OrangeGlad page. I received a little bag with several of these. While they were good, they were very hard and chewy and not my favorite.

Overall, I loved my OrangeGlad box. I ate everything, so that says something. Give them a try and use code YUMMY10 for 10% off your first order.


No comments :

Post a Comment