Saturday, September 14, 2013

Watanut and Coupon!

Watanut is a new subscription box of guess what? NUTS! They graciously sent me a box to check out so that I could tell you all about it.

Monthly plans are $25 per month and you get 1.5lbs of nuts. How about 25% off your first order? Use code GONUTS25.
watanut
Cute Box!
nuts
The Goods
georgia
Ahhh... this makes me miss my Georgia...
watanut subscription
Disclosure: I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review. However, they did call my baby precious which means I think they are fabulous :)
mixed nuts
The Selection
thru-hike
Thru-Hike
Cashews! My favorite. The only thing that I didn't enjoy in this one was the cranberries... but my husband happily ate them.
honey badger
Honey Badger BBQ
This was probably my favorite of the bunch. They definitely had a little extra kick of flavor and I love all things BBQ.
pistachios
The Happy Nut
I love pistachios but man, they are annoying to shell.
a walk in the woods
A Walk In the Woods
A yummy mix of oats, nuts, and cinnamon. I enjoyed mine in some yogurt.

I'm impressed with Watanut and the variety I received. Looking at their website there are even more varieties I would love to try. Don't forget to use code GONUTS25 for 25% off your first order.

1 comment :

  1. Honey Badger? I like that one just because of the name, haha.

    ReplyDelete