Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lalaalu

Lalaalu is a kids box with a New York City edge. They were previously a subscription service and after receiving an impressive box the first month I instantly signed up for a 6 months subscription. Within the week I received an email from Lalaalu explaining how they were ending their subscription service and creating monthly boxes individual purchase. They honored all existing subscriptions and continued to send out a monthly box. I now see on their website they are sending a box every 2 months. Since the change in the program I have not been thrilled with the boxes I have received. 

The Goods

 NurtureMe
I think Lalaalu has sent these to me in every box. I'm over it. The only good thing about these is that I don't own this variety and I think it would be easy to add some fruit or veggies for a quick meal.
 I'm not actually sure which company previously sent me this but we have it in blue. My kid is totally unimpressed with either of them.
 Now, I'm not really sure why, but I feel like this shirt is girly. Is a bee girly? I don't know. I wouldn't put this on my kid. It's unfortunate because this company had some other tee's that were quite cute. Oh, and I much prefer a tee over a onesie.
 Nature Sounds
Another CD I will never listen to.
 Sporty Babies Wear Sweats
We received a different book in this series last month. I didn't like the first one and I don't care for this one.
Octa Teether
The kid is not impressed with wood teethers. He prefers something with a little squish.

Lalaalu completely struck out with me this month. Not a single thing I find useful. I may try to contact them to see if there is any way to cancel and receive a refund. I'll let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: Lalaluu has offered me a partial refund. Not nearly what I think I should be refunded, but they subtracted shipping for the free box I got upfront.

No comments :

Post a Comment