Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Citrus Lane - 1 YR Old Boy


So, yes, I'm really late posting this but to be fair I'm one of the last people on the planet to receive my Citrus Lane box. I have to avoid Facebook so I don't see all the spoilers. Citrus Lane just added some different options and you can now choose a Basic ($12), Classic ($25), or Deluxe box ($49). Follow any of my links and use the code HALFOFF for 50% off your first month!

 At first I was worried they sent me a girl box. After I opened the box I realized it's just pink for breast cancer awareness.
 The unwrapping
I also received a coupon for a 3-Month digital subscription to BabyBug. I'll have to look into that a little more because I'm not really sure how my 9 month old will enjoy a digital subscription. They also gave me a code for a one-year print subscription and I based my pricing on that.
I imagine this will get annoying very fast but I'm sure my kid will love it. I sent it in our express shipment to Japan so the little man will have some toys to play with while we wait for the rest of our stuff after we get there.
Little Man is just getting into the crash and burn stage. He's climbing all over things and trying to walk. These will come in handy soon, i'm sure.
 Boon Scrubble $9.16
These were actually on my Amazon wish list after seeing a great review on another blog. 
Plum Organics Little Yums $0.67
Great snacks for the little man.

The value of my box is $24.78 which isn't the best I've seen but it's still more than what I paid (I subscribed to a longer plan therefore getting a lower price). I really like the tambourine and the Scubble bath toys so I'm happy. Now of course plenty of people have received there box for this month... and mine hasn't even shipped. Whenever it gets here I'll let you know.


No comments :

Post a Comment