Wednesday, November 13, 2013

RocksBox $10 Off


My RocksBox showed up today and I couldn't wait to rip into it. This subscription is like having your own personal jewelry stylist. After taking a style quiz they send you 3 pieces worth an average of $200. You are then free to wear them around to decide if they are right for you. If not, you simply enclose them in the prepaid envelope provided to you and send them back! If you want to keep them you get 20% off the retail price. After you return the pieces you don't want and give your feedback regarding all pieces you received they send you a new set. So the more boxes you get the more your stylist gets to know just what you like. At just $19 a month you get to sport all sorts of new jewelry, even if you end up sending it back when you are done with it! You can also send them back immediately if you know they aren't right for you and have a new set sent. Regardless of how many swaps you do per month it's only $19. If you follow any of my links on this post you will get $10 off your first month. Canceling can be done right on your account page. 

House of Harlow 1960 Mini Sunburst Pendant
Carol Marie Pyramid Earrings
CC Skye Nail Bangle

This is my second set from RocksBox and they don't quite have my style down yet. This pieces are closer than last month but still don't represent me very well. That's okay because I've filled out my survey, returned these items free of charge, and I'm ready to see what I get next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment