Saturday, November 2, 2013

NerdBlock

Nerd Block is the ultimate geek box. Filled with toys, collectibles, and a super nerdy shirt each month. Nerd Block is $19.99 per month plus shipping.

This is actually the box that was inside another box.
The Goods
Sewer Coaster $?
T-Shirt by ShirtPunch $10

The total value of this months box is $47.86 not including the coaster that I couldn't find a price for. That is pretty awesome considering the box is less than $30 with shipping. That being said, I don't think this is the box for me. While I definitely love all things Star Wars and several other characters they refer to on their website, I am unfamiliar with a lot of the stuff I received. Plus, I just don't know what I would do with a bunch of figurines and stuff. What do you think? Is this box just right for you?

No comments :

Post a Comment