Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love With Food - June


Love With Food is a monthly subscription service that sends you 8 or more gourmet foods. Plans are $12/month or a little less if you make a longer commitment. For every box you buy they also donate a box to a food bank to help end childhood hunger. In fact, for every June box that was sold they donated 2 boxes to the food banks in Oklahoma. You can 
 and use code FBGIFT to get your first box for just $2!!




This months theme is Summer Bash and it includes a great info card.



Seaweed Love
What's up with all the seaweed going around this month? I haven't seen a single review from anyone who actually liked this stuff. I need to give it to the husband. He'll eat anything.


Organic Flavrz
Received these in another box this month. Too sweet for my liking.


Do More Bars
Pineapple Coconut Cereal Bar did not sound to exciting to me. But then I got really hungry and I grabbed it and I was pleasantly surprised. 


SoyJoy
Fruit and soy bar. I haven't been hungry enough to try it yet.


Turbana Plantain Chips
These were yummy! I could eat a lot more and if I saw them in the store I would definitely buy them.


Smooze Coconut and Mango Fruit Ice
I guess Love With Food interpretation of Summer is coconut. There are a lot of coconut items in this box. I would prefer just Mango on this one - but I'm sure it'll be good regardless.


GoOrganics Hard Candy
I threw these in my purse. I love having little candies readily available.


Surf Sweet Fruity Bears
This were delicious! 


nakedwines.com
If you saw my previous post on this wine company you will know I am not a fan. They don't ship to my state, they ship very limited products to a neighboring state, they require you to buy 6 bottles.... I could go on and on. But needless to say you will be spending at least $50 out of pocket AFTER this giftcard.


Pur Gum
Not an overly strong flavor which is good because I'm not a pomegranate fan. Mellow and aspartame free which I love.

Love With Food also has a great points system. After receiving your box you can go online and review your items earning points to buy full size items.


Love With Food - Discover Great Food for a Great Cause

No comments :

Post a Comment