Friday, June 21, 2013

MeUndies - June

MeUndies is a subscription service that boasts the most comfortable undies in the world. I love this company because you can choose your subscription frequency and the style you want to receive. This was my first pair of MeUndies. 



This has to be some of the best packaging I've seen. Super cute. Compact. 





A little note asking for feedback since they are so new! I like it. 


The product: 
I opted for the brief. My thong days are behind me :) You can choose from the basic colors or go for the monthly special. That's what I did and this one is called Bondi. I love it. Plus, the fabric is SUPER soft. 


I am so in love that I will be continuing by brief subscription and I'm going to try out one of the v-neck tees. The undies are $16 a pair but if you use this link you will get $5 credit on your second month. If you order today use code SAVE30 for some more savings. 

2 comments :

  1. OMG I am soooo nuts about MeUndies. I need a 365 pack. Seriously.

    You should try the thong. I'm not normally a thong wearer but I found it super comfortable even for my flabby self!

    Brandy
    MommySplurge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a v-neck tee, too. Love it!!

      Delete