Thursday, June 20, 2013

Traveling Baby - Georgia

I feel like I'm so far behind! I've been in wonderful Southern Georgia this past week and I was crazy busy. It makes for a more frantic vacation than I was going for, but at the same time it really is heart warming knowing I have so many friends there. I didn't even get to see everyone I wanted to! Next time, people. You know I can't stay away for long. In fact, I'll be back in sweltering August for a wedding. Wait for a Seriously Saturday post on this in a couple days. I also squeezed in 2 dental appts (check last weeks Seriously Saturday for this saga), a hair appt, a trip to the DMV, and a photography class. Phew!



I came home to a huge pile of boxes. I really should have taken a picture. Oh, well. I'll have reviews for you popping up the next few days. Bluum, Petit Vour, Ipsy, Birchbox, Conscious Box, as well as some others. I've also got plans for a page on all the other crap I buy - primarily off of Amazon and Zulily. Maybe logging all my purchases will help me spend less.... but than what would I write about??

No comments :

Post a Comment