Saturday, July 6, 2013

June Favorites

I am linking up with My Subscription Addiction to bring you my favorites from the June boxes!



Lemon Wafers

I probably could have picked all 5 of the Nature Box items as my top 5. I loved them that much. The lemon wafers were the best, though. I could munch on these all day. Speaking of which, when is my next box arriving!!! I NEED it!


MeUndies Brief

These were my first undies from MeUndies and wow, I love them. So soft and comfy and yet a little bit sexy. I already ordered a t-shirt and there mystery box.


Cailyn Gel Eyeliner

I am a huge fan of gel eyeliner. It just seems to last longer for me. No exception with this eyeliner from Ipsy this month. Plus it came in a nice gray color that I can wear daily.


Turbana Plantain Chips

Delicious. By far my favorite item in my June Love with Food box. 


Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?

My June box from The Little Book Club was a huge hit with the little Mr. This book was also a hit with the big Mr. Apparently he's a big Dr. Seuss fan. Well, who isn't?

No comments :

Post a Comment