Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Social - Travel

Sunday Social


I thought I would join in on Ashley and Neely's Sunday Social this week. The topic is one of my favorites: TRAVEL!!

1. What is the best trip you’ve ever been on?
Hands down, Egypt. I'm so thankful we went back in 2009 because it's not the safest place to be traveling to right now and I doubt it will be again for some time.

2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?
My mom and I did a weekend cruise out of Port Canaveral to the Bahamas and wow, it was fun and relaxing at the same time. Did I mention super cheap, too? Of course, we were able to drive to the port... no flights needed.

3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?
You might start to notice a theme here. I'm a cruise gal. I could take a cruise anywhere and be happy. This pic is from Puerto Rico where we started our Southern Caribbean cruise. It was beautiful and romantic and while we have been on several cruises since this one was by far the best as far as destinations.
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
I think this just depends on where you live. While we were in DC we loved to travel to the South end of West Virginia. Breathtakingly beautiful. We rented a cabin and were able to bring the dogs with us. We hiked along old mining roads and white water rafted along the New River.
5. What is the place you most want to visit?
 Dream vacation: Cruise the Mekong from Cambodia to Vietnam. 



5 comments :

  1. These are great! I have always wanted to visit Egypt as well.
    beautyandthetravelbeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egypt sounds incredible (back then, lol)!! I have always wanted to go on a cruise but I have the biggest fear that I will be "that person" that falls overboard. PS- I'm jealous of all of your subscription boxes. I have wanted to start doing that but the fiance would kill me! hehe

    ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cruises too! I have only been on one so far, but I can't wait to plan another one soon! I'm super jealous you could drive to the port!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social :)

    Suzy @ happy Wife, happy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been on a cruise and I'm thinking a Disney cruise would be nice for the family. Sounds like some really great locations you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never been on a Disney cruise but I've heard really great things about them!

      Delete