Monday, August 5, 2013

BlackBox

This is BlackBox by Cult's second month and I was super excited when I saw it! BlackBox includes 3 polishes and a tool each month for $24.99.
BlackBox
 Is it weird that I'm kinda sad mine didn't come with the purple squigglies like others? Just boring brown. At least I was able to open the box this month without nearly as much difficulty.
nail subscription
I was excited to see this card with ideas on how to use the contents. A lot of people commented last month about the lack of tutorial. Some of us just don't know where to start.
polish subscription
 The Goods:
nail polish box
The total value of this box is $21.98. Not quite the $24.99 I paid. Of course they say that the subscription is actually $19.99 plus $5 shipping. But I hate being charged shipping! I'm not really thrilled with the shatter polish, either. Really not my style. I might skip this one next month. What about you? Stickin' with it? Going to try it out?

No comments :

Post a Comment