Friday, September 20, 2013

B/S/T Box Exchange

So, there's this Facebook page I belong to called Box Love Exchange B/S/T. It's a place for all us subscription box addicts to buy, sell, or trade the stuff we get. A few months ago they organized the first actual box exchange where people were given matches to send boxes to. I skipped the first go round and when I saw what people were getting I was bummed that I did that. So this time around I was all in.  I received my box from sweet Brandi in West Virginia. I super love that state. Beautiful.
How awesome is this box?
I seriously was dying to wrip into it.... but I controlled myself just long enough to get the pics.

Uh-oh, she's a bluum fan. Better check your credit card statement....
Everything was individually wrapped. The doggie gifts were wrapped in that paw print tissue paper. Super cute.
The lovely info sheet.
The goods. Wowsa, that's a lot of stuff.
 I always thought my kid didn't enjoy wood toys. Turns out we just had the wrong ones. My kid loves the wheels on this one. This one was hand-made in West Virginia which satisfied the one requirement of sending an item from your state.
How cute is this little family? More wooden toys that my kid actually likes. They are perfect sized for his little hands and he enjoys chewing on the mommy's head (not sure what to think about that). On top of everything they are made in Portland. Shout out to my Oregon!
Oh, Sneakz. You found your way into a lot of sub boxes lately and no one likes you. You're the foster kid that gets passed around. For some reason, I still drink you even though you make me gag a little.
Boogie Wipes
Excellent for the diaper bag.
My Crown
Because I am a princess. Actually, Brandi's info sheet says this crown entitles me to no diaper changing, washing dishes, laundry or cooking. Now if I can just get my husband to play along.
Pomegranite White Tea
White tea is my favorite. It's the sweetest of the tea leaves.
Vampire Perfume
This is in homage to my love of vamp fiction. I cracked up when I saw it. 
Beech Nut Fruities
We are fans of Beech Nut in this house. 
Philosophy Goodies
Love Philosophy stuff. 
BBW Hand Sanitizer
I am a Bath and Body Works freak. Seriously, I have a ton. Never enough hand sanitizer, though. Especially with the little one. These are daisy and strawberry scented which are two of my faves.
Clinique 7 Day Scrub
Big fan of Clinique. 
Ella's Kitchen Puffits
The kid is just starting to get into puffs. He's not sold on them yet, but he occasionally puts one in his mouth. A few more weeks and I think he'll be on board.
Homemade Fruit Jerky
This stuff is made in NY and it's one of Brandi's faves. I'm super happy she shared some with me.
Popcorn!
How can you go wrong with popcorn? There was also a coupon for a free Redbox movie. Date night!
Bic Razors
Brandi sent these because she loves trying out new razors. Same here. I don't know why, but i'm always fascinated with all the different options.

I am so glad I participated in this go round. Brandi did a fantastic job and I had fun shopping for my partner, a young college gal. I can't wait for the next one!





No comments :

Post a Comment